Switch used to disconnect automatically the luminary or device for maintenance work.
- Moulding: PBT glass fibre, black colour.
- Insert: Silver-plated brass.
- Insert: Glow-wire test 960ºC according to EN 60695-2-11.
- Technical features according to EN 61058-1.
The DSC-2 has been designed as a safety device for switching off the luminary or equipment before opening it.
Handling becomes easier and safer as the equipment is voltage - free after disconnection.
The luminaries using this device as a component shall be classified as Class II.
Connection capacity: 6,3 X 0,8 mm (faston serie 250)
- Resistive current: 10.1 A for 250 V.
- Inductive current: 4 A for 400 V.